วันอังคารที่ 10 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Nantawan























I look at this photo and I get a feeling that I can't really explain
Sailing in the sun, in the age that beckons to be remembered...
but I dont think that's a ship, and I can only remember the hardship she had to endure
Her hair blowing in the wind, the smile on her face.
Was life good? or was it just a good day, or just maybe the moment was perfect.
I get a feeling that I cant explain. Its one of the most beautiful photos i've seen in a long time.
maybe it should just be the most beautiful.
But it really was a long, long time ago.
As time goes by, one day she gave birth to me.
On my trip to London, I didn't come back with much, but this...I consider a kind of treasure.
Other things, I'll probably forget, but I will have this to remember,
She's my mother,but at that point we were not connected.
even when we were mother and son, we still couldn't connect
looking at the picture, I get her.
This time I dont see me, I just see her.
Mother

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น